Convert your iPhone™ or Android™ Smartphone into a high performance Audio-Codec with Phoenix Lite! AEQ launches Phoenix Lite, an application will allow you to establish a high quality bidirectional connection between your Audio-Codec AEQ Phoenix, or other brand compatible with N/ACIP, and an iPhone™ or Android™, either through the 3G mobile network or a Wi-Fi access point.
Available for iPhone™ and very soon for Android™ smartphones.
- Includes audio input equalizer.
- Bidireccional, through RTP over UDP, Direct SIP or Proxy SIP.
- It is not compulsory to use the AEQ SIP server:
- Compatible with AEQ Codecs and other codec brands
- that are N/ACIP compliant.
- Wide variety of algorithms and binary rates: MP2, AAC,
- AAC-HE, AAC-HEV2, G711, G722, ULCC, between 44,1and 384 kbps.
- Simultaneous recording and audio transmission.
- Playback pre-recorded materials while transmitting live audio.
TM .- iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Maintaining the performance of the Phoenix Pocket:
If temporarily out of network coverage, record the audio on the phone and send the files when network coverage is re-established.
Optional cable-kit allows the connection of a professional headset and a dynamic microphone.